There is a wide range of social media tools available for businesses today including Buffer, Hootsuite, and Sendible. For those who are not very familiar with individual features, these tools could all look the same.
As a business owner or social media manager, you might think trying to find a difference between one tool over another would take you a lot of time. However, you can develop a brilliant strategy of social media tools that work for your business.
To save resources and simplify processes, the use of social media tools is worthwhile.
- Social media marketing
It is hard to ignore social media as a part of the business marketing strategy. Social networks have become within a few years a tool (despite the advent of algorithms) to create a community around your business, engage and find new customers and supplement your sources of traffic.
The advent of social media has created many new uses. Social media has facilitated the sharing of all forms of content and encouraged their creation. Businesses are now turning to branded content that is more shared by online users who often block traditional advertising methods.
Native advertising directly embeds into your news feed, becoming the standard for advertising against traditional banners.
- Social media tools
Twitter, Facebook, Google+: If you look at the social media portfolio of some business, you quickly come to the conclusion that these three forms only a small part of the social media channels used. Platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, LinkedIn, and Xing are also interesting for many companies’ marketing, but there are still a large number of other social media platforms.
Why should you use a social media tool for your business? Social media marketing continues to be one of the online marketing strategies more profitable. Unlike paid advertising, you can increase your visibility and make your business known without paying directly.
Using a social media tool will make life a lot easier. There are many free or freemium tools available to help you achieve all of your social marketing goals. Social Networking Platforms help you manage multiple social profiles in one interface. You can program messages in advance. Some of them allow you to organize contests. You have access to reporting tools covering the analysis of all platforms.
Here we’ll discuss how to choose the right social media tool for your business:
- Time and efficiency: With a social media tool, you get an overview of all your accounts and can monitor the entire activity of your business page. In this way, it reduces the time spent on social media by providing centralized management of message flows as well as an overview of global activity on the various networks. From a single interface, you can publish, schedule, view notifications, and reply to messages.
- In-depth knowledge of your target: A social media tool helps you see the clicks, the number of views of your videos, the stories viewed, and more. To better understand the behaviors and follow the preferences of your customers. Thanks to this profiling. Among your followers, you can also identify thought leaders or important customers for your company, those who will influence your community or your prospects. For example, you stay tuned to all your communities and you can analyze the activity in real-time across all networks.
- Facilitated interactions: A dedicated social solution responds to immediate needs in the management of your messages and comments: with users constantly connected, it is essential to moderate, filter and respond to your audience’s messages in a fluid and instantaneous manner. Many tools may allow you to process these requests in a few clicks from a single interface.
- The tool features: Do you need a product that meets a very specific need or an all-in-one solution? What features do you really need?
- Experience and usage: How many users will need access to the tool? How easy is the tool? What is the expected handling time?
- Integration: Will the tool easily integrate with your other existing tools? And to your business routine?
- Maintenance and customer service: Does the tool provider offer training? Customer support? Is the tool updated regularly? Are new features incorporated frequently?
- Price: How much money are you willing to invest in this tool? Subscription, purchase, one-shot: what kind of pricing do you prefer? What additional costs will be needed to integrate this tool into your work?
Now is the time to do your research to find the perfect social media tool for your business. When you start your research, you will see that a lot of tools seem to be able to meet your needs. Fortunately, you have prepared.
Find the tools that meet your essential criteria and your budget, then select your two or three preferred tools, based on your criteria interesting, but not essential, because they are the ones who can make the difference. From this selection, ask to see personalized demonstrations of these tools. Your final decision could be easily made.